Events going on around the state:
State Sponsored Events
- The At Large chapter meets the second Monday of the month at 8:00 PM EST via phone.
Set an alarm for the next NFB of Kentucky at large conference call meeting--Monday February 9th, 8pm. If you are interested in the goings on of the NFB but do not have a chapter close to you, please join this call. The call in # is, 1-712-432-0600 & the access code is, 1021099. Please feel free to invite friends or family who could benefit or may have interest in the NFB. We look forward to speaking with you on January 12th!
NFB of Ashland
- The NFB of Ashland meets the third Friday of the month at 6:00 PM EST.
NFB of Frankfort
- The NFB of Frankfort meets the fourth Thursday of the month at 6:00 PM EST.
NFB of Greater Louisville
- The NFB of Greater Louisville meets the first Saturday of each month at 12:00 PM EST.
NFB of Greater Louisville Talking Bulletin board: (502)771-1632
NFB of Lexington
- The NFB of Lexington meets on the 3rd Saturday of every month.
- Where: Independence Place
- 1093 S. Broadway
- Suite 1218
- Lexington, Kentucky 40504
Kentucky Association of Blind Students
Parents of Blind Children
The Parent Educational Advocacy Training Center (PEATC) is pleased to announce the development of an Individualized Education Program (IEP) Checklist iPhone application.
The IEP is an individualized program designed to support the educational needs of school aged students with disabilities. This new IEP app helps parents of students with special needs become better-informed advocates by making IEP information easier to access.
The IEP app is offered free of charge in both English and Spanish. To download the IEP Checklist app, visit the Apple iTunes store, and type IEP Checklist in the search box.
Technology Assistance Division
TAD would like to invite everyone to join us for TAD Tech Tuesday, January 13 at 7pM! Our call-in number is (712)775-7031 and the code is 192638683. Hope everyone will join us!
The National Federation of the Blind has been around for 77 years, 7 months, and 4 days.© 2009-2018 National Federation of the Blind All Rights Reserved